By the end of this programme, students will be able to:
- demonstrate advanced knowledge and awareness of the role of epidemiology and its contribution to other health-related disciplines
- choose appropriate designs and develop detailed protocols for epidemiological studies
- enter and manage computerised epidemiological data and carry out appropriate statistical analyses
- assess the results of epidemiological studies (their own or other investigators'), including critical appraisal of the study question, study design, methods and conduct, statistical analyses and interpretation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Clinical Trials
- Epidemiology in Practice
- Extended Epidemiology
- Statistics for Epidemiology & Population Health
- Study Design: Writing a Study Proposal
- Statistical Methods in Epidemiology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEpidemiology View 21 other Masters in Epidemiology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- In order to be admitted to an LSHTM master's degree programme, an applicant must:
- hold either a first degree at Second Class Honours standard in a relevant discipline, or a degree in medicine recognised by the UK General Medical Council (GMC) for the purposes of practising medicine in the UK, or another degree of equivalent standard awarded by an overseas institution recognised by UK ENIC.
- hold a professional qualification appropriate to the programme of study to be followed obtained by written examinations and judged by LSHTM to be equivalent to a Second Class Honours degree or above.
- have relevant professional experience or training which is judged by LSHTM to be equivalent to a Second Class Honours degree or above.
- If you have not previously studied in the UK, you can check our guide to international equivalent qualifications for our master's degrees.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International28540 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28540 GBP per year during 12 months.
National12330 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12330 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Home £6,165 /year
- EU/Overseas £14,270 /year
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.