Devoted to excellence, the Master in Mathematics offered by the University of Luxembourg offers a great variety of advanced courses enabling you to choose from three career-driven options.
- Curricula designed in cooperation with representatives from industry and banks
- Teaching team committed to highest pedagogical quality
- Hands-on Luxembourg-based training and internships with selected partners
- Doctoral Programme in Mathematics and Applications at the University of Luxembourg
- Mathematicians are needed in all institutions and companies, including public sector and higher education institutions, banks, industries, etc.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Commutative Algebra
- Riemannian Geometry
- Algorithmic Number Theory
- Basics of Discrete Mathematics
- Probabilistic Models in Finance
- Reading Course "complements to Partial Differential Equations"
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s graduate or equivalent with at least 180 ECTS in mathematics or similar discipline
- Language: level B2 in English
- A cover letter in English detailing your interest for the courses and your study objectives
- A detailed CV
- Your Bachelor’s programme, a copy of your Bachelor’s diploma and relevant grades or similar document for another equivalent diploma
- A photo
- A copy of your identification documents/passport
International400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 200 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 200 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Registration fees: 200 € / Semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.