The last decade has seen unprecedented changes in biotech, biomedicine, biomanufacturing, and bioengineering. Most of it is fueled by new genomics and other omics technologies that generate massive amount of data, but also do so at a higher and higher resolution going down to single molecules and single cells.
Why the Bioinformatics - Online MSc program from New York University?
We at Tandon are educating and nurturing tomorrow’s biotech rock-stars, who can address infectious diseases (e.g., Zika or Ebola), genetic diseases (e.g., Cancer, Alzheimer or Autism), public health (Personalized Health Care Program, Diabetes or Obesity), agriculture (e.g., GMO, Genetically Modified Organisms) and green technology (e.g., Energy or GHG(Green House Gas)-sequestration.
Students who earn a Bioinformatics Advanced Certificate may apply those credits towards the Bioinformatics - Online program at New York University. Note that only 9 credits from the Advanced Certificate can be used towards the Bioinformatics Master Degree program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Algorithms and Data Structures for Bioinformatics
- Proteomics for Bioinformatics
- Bioinformatics: Functional Prediction
- Generation Sequence Analysis for Bioinformatics
- Biology and Biotechnology for Bioinformatics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Rolling Admissions
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Informatics & Information Sciences Bioinformatics View 23 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in United States
- You must hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution, which includes a minimum of four years of full-time study. Bachelor of Engineering degrees (based on 180+ ECTS credits) may also be considered. Attention will be given to the programs accredited by ABET and programs accredited/approved by other various regional accrediting associations.
- Application Fee
- Personal Statement
- Official Transcripts
- Letters of Recommendation
- GRE or GMAT Score
- The GRE is required for full-time applicants to this program and is not required for part-time applicants. It cannot be substituted with the GMAT.
- English Language Proficiency Testing
International58290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58290 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National58290 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 58290 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.