The goal of the innovative Land and Water Systems program from University of British Columbia is to offer a professional degree that will serve both practicing resource managers, and recent graduates from cognate undergraduate academic programs, the necessary credentials to address the emerging concerns of land and water resources conservation and management.
What makes the program unique?
The professional Master of Land and Water Systems program provides students an opportunity to obtain science-based skills, training and knowledge in the area of Land and Water Systems to address the emerging environmental issues of food security, maintenance of ecological services, restoration of degraded lands, climate change adaptation, and resource conservation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Soil Processes
- Land and Water Seminar Series
- Watershed Science
- Land and Water Resources Evaluation
- Major Project
- Professional Communication Strategies
- Small Business Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSoil Science Hydrology & Water Management Agriculture View 8 other Masters in Soil Science in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All applicants have to submit transcripts from all past post-secondary study. Document submission requirements depend on whether your institution of study is within Canada or outside of Canada.
- A minimum of three references are required for application to graduate programs at UBC. References should be requested from individuals who are prepared to provide a report on your academic ability and qualifications.
- Many programs require a statement of interest, sometimes called a "statement of intent", "description of research interests" or something similar.
- Permanent Residents of Canada must provide a clear photocopy of both sides of the Permanent Resident card.
International36996 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 36996 CAD per year during 12 months.
National20946 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20946 CAD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Vancouver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.