Students are also expected to hone their capacities as leaders and managers through summer internships, professional skills courses, and other opportunities.
The Environmental Management curriculum at Yale University is flexible enough to allow students to tailor their course of study in a way that builds on their interests and experiences and that meets their specific career goals. MEM students can choose from more than one hundred courses offered by F&ES faculty and have access to a similarly large number of courses from other schools and programs at Yale.MEM students have the option to enroll in any of eight Specializations. The Specializations represent key areas of student interest, as well as emerging or enduring career fields within environmental management.
The Specializations are:
- Business and the Environment
- Ecosystem Conservation and Management
- Energy and the Environment
- Environmental Policy Analysis
- Human Dimensions of Environmental Management
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Interdisciplinary Conversancy
- Integration & Application
- Experience & Career Exploration
- Professional Skills
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Economics & Policy Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 204 other Masters in Environmental Management in United States
- $80 application fee or fee waiver
- Recommendations from two teachers and one counselor
- School Report with transcript
- English proficiency test results - recommended for non-native English-speakers
- Mid-Year Report & Final Report
International46200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46200 USD per year during 24 months.
National46200 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46200 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for New Haven
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.