The Master of Arts in Kinesiology program from University of British Columbia affords students an opportunity to learn in a vibrant, supportive, and multidisciplinary research environment.
Students work closely with individual faculty members who provide exceptional training and focused supervision using a mentorship model.
The School offers competitive financial packages to highly qualified students in the form of teaching assistantships and entrance scholarships.
The MA program prepares graduates for a broad range of careers. Our former students have gone on to pursue training in doctoral and post-doctoral degrees as well as to pursue careers in health promotion, governmental and non-governmental work, research, and teaching.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Aging, Health and Physical Activity: Socio-cultural Perspectives
- Projects in Kinesiology
- Exercise Physiology
- The Psychology of Leadership and Group Processes in Sports
- Human Physiology: Fatigue, Proprioception, Respiration
- Bioenergetics of Physical Activity.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Physiotherapy Health Sciences View 39 other Masters in Physiotherapy in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All applicants have to submit transcripts from all past post-secondary study. Document submission requirements depend on whether your institution of study is within Canada or outside of Canada.
- A minimum of three references are required for application to graduate programs at UBC. References should be requested from individuals who are prepared to provide a report on your academic ability and qualifications.
- Many programs require a statement of interest, sometimes called a "statement of intent", "description of research interests" or something similar.
- Permanent Residents of Canada must provide a clear photocopy of both sides of the Permanent Resident card.
International8952 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8952 CAD per year during 24 months.
National5095 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5095 CAD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Vancouver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.