A minimum of 51 credits of graduate work is required, including at least 21 credits of course work in mathematics and at least 21 credits of course work in economics. A minimum GPA of 3.00 is required for the graduate course work that is part of the degree program.
- Analyze behavior of economic agents under various market structures.
- Apply the tools of welfare economics to public-policy problems.
- Construct and apply microeconomic models.
- Construct and apply macroeconomic models.
- Use statistical methods to explain and interpret economic data.
- Use critical-thinking skills to analyze economic issues.
- Provide evidence of effective writing and presentation skills; as well as the ability to conduct independent research.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Macroeconomic Theory
- Microeconomic Theory
- Mathematical Economics
- Econometrics I, Statistical Modeling
- Econometrics II
- Seminar in Economic Research
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Mathematics Applied Mathematics View 966 other Masters in Mathematics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- The Departments of Economics and Mathematical Sciences welcome applications from college graduates in all fields. All domestic and international applicants must review and follow the Graduate College Admission and Registration Requirements. Applicants must satisfy the minimum admission requirements of the MA – Economics program and the MS – Mathematics program. If denied by one program, the applicant will have the option of proceeding with a single degree program with departmental approval.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year during 12 months.
National23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State6869 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6869 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Las Vegas
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.