- The joint program at the WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management elevates experienced professionals and top-tier leaders like you to reach their peak potential. Engage in new perspectives; develop innovative ideas for tackling your toughest leadership challenges, and experience a transformational journey like no other. Be the change in your own professional story – make that change with the Kellogg-WHU Business Administration Program from WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management.
- With seven campuses across the world, you will gain access to unparalleled study opportunities and a number of electives led by top experts in their field. Connect with international business leaders with in-depth local knowledge, experience cultural immersion in global markets, and benefit from a lifetime of relationships that will help you develop into a world-class leader.
AASCB, FIBAA, EQUIS
- Decision Making Under Uncertainty
- Leadership in Organizations
- Marketing Management
- Managerial Economics
- Business Strategies
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Minimum of eight years post-graduate work experience
- Substantial management experience
- First academic degree
- Full time employment / Self-employed
International54285 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 95000 EUR for the full programme during 21 months.
EU/EEA54285 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 95000 EUR for the full programme during 21 months.
Living costs for Vallendar
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.