Designed for high-achieving professionals who seek to change careers, the one-year Full-Time MBA Program from WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management provides students with everything they need to succeed in dynamic and competitive business environments: management know-how, personal growth opportunities, leadership skills, and an extensive peer network
In addition, we offer our students extracurricular Management Practice Workshops with expert practitioners covering topics such as Strategy Consulting, Change Management, Design Thinking, and Process Management.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understanding Financial Performance (Managerial Finance, Financial Accounting, The World Economy)
- Exploiting Market Opportunities (Marketing, Corporate Finance, Economics of Corporate and Competitive Strategy)
- Managing in the Organization (Operations Management, Strategic Sourcing, Management Accounting)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
For non-EU applicants who require a visa, the application deadline is December 31 (April Intake) or May 31 (September Intake),
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 91 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelor or equivalent)
- Minimum of two years postgraduate work experience
- Completed online application form
- Completed MBA questionnaire
- One letter of recommendation from a professor or supervisor
- GMAT score
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International39000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA39000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 39000 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.