The Interdisciplinary Studies in Education program at University of Wollongong will also be of interest to graduates seeking a broad base in education and training to underpin career goals in generalist education roles in fields such as staff training and development, or policy and planning.
What you will study
- This degree allows you to choose subjects from a range of disciplines including Educational Leadership, Digital Technologies for Learning, and Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL).
- You will build skills to investigate and solve complex issues in a rapidly changing educational climate and conduct an individualised research project that ties in with your work, interests and study specialisation. You will also develop sound theoretical foundations and extensive practical skills that address the broader aspects of education and training.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Technologies for Learning
- Educational Leadership
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Adult Education View 33 other Masters in Special Education in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A recognised Bachelor degree in any area.
- CRICOS: 083833E
International27120 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40680 AUD for the full programme during 18 months.
National17712 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26568 AUD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Wollongong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.