Our MSc International Business Management with HRM programme from Heriot-Watt University is aimed at graduates who have little or no business or management background in their first degree and who wish to gain a broad based business qualification to enhance their future career prospects, or at those looking to develop business management knowledge and skills to allow them to change or further their careers.
- This degree introduces vital business and management knowledge to those with limited existing academic experience in the subject. It provides an opportunity to develop a set of versatile management skills in just one year of study.
- The modern management skills gained, coupled with specialist learning in the area of Human Resource Management, will complement existing knowledge and prepare graduates for a career change or a management role.
- International Business Context
- Business Economics
- Competitive Strategy
- Research Philosophy and Practice
- Work, Culture, and Organisations
- Human Resource Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
National deadline is for Scottish and RUK students.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Human Resource Management View 1556 other Masters in Management Studies in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Heriot-Watt University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A good Honours degree (first or second class), or its non-UK equivalent, in a relevant subject from a recognised British or overseas university.
International18288 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18288 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7776 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7776 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Edinburgh
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.