An ending of this development is not yet foreseeable and Very Deep Submicron (VDSM) fabrication technologies (with structure sizes that are smaller than 14 nm) will offer the possibility to integrate even more complex systems.
These developments are not merely the prerequisite for even more reliable and cost-efficient system solutions, yet they will also open up a lot of new application possibilities.
Career after the Integrated Systems and Circuits Design at Carinthia University of Applied Sciences
ICDS graduates can work as specialists for Austrian as well as international companies in the field of semiconductor industry (foundries, fabless foundries, and engineering companies) as well as for businesses providing system solutions whose products contain highly integrated electronic components.
Their fields of activities include the
- testing and
- technical support
of analog, digital and mixed-signal integrated circuits. Their activities also include the application support (e.g. PCB design), as well as test and product engineering.
- Basics in Systems and Circuits Theory
- Design of Analog Integrated Circuits
- Design of Digital Integrated Circuits
- Integrated Circuits Technology
- Computer Aided Design
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , Local
Application periods for the study start in winter semester 2023:
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 7 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in Austria
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
In order to be admitted into a master degree program at the Carinthia University of Applied Sciences at least one of the following criteria must be fulfilled:
- completion of a bachelor of arts/science degree that corresponds to the respective master degree program
- completion of an equivalent degree program at a recognized Austrian or an international post-secondary institution of higher education
- Persons in their last semester of their bachelor degree programs may apply for a study place in a master degree program by submitting their most current transcript of records. The completion of the bachelor degree program certificates must be submitted during the registration process at the beginning of the semester.
International726 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 363 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA726 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 363 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Spittal an der Drau
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.