- The brand-new curriculum offers an even stronger focus on developing personal skills (e.g. coaching skills, negotiation skills, communication skills and problem-solving skills), competencies related to the intelligent use of digital technologies in an international management context, and managing for sustainability.
- With its flexible specialization structure, International Business Management allows students to gain both, a well-grounded general business education in an international context, and the opportunity to immerse themselves in two out of four fields of specialization – International Human Resource Management or International Supply Chain Management, and International Marketing and Sales Management or International Finance and Accounting.
Due to the holistic and comprehensive nature of the International Business Management program, it opens a range of different career opportunities. In addition to having a profound international business education, our alumni combine intercultural and communication skills, strategic and analytic thinking capabilities, an entrepreneurial approach and the ability to effectively solve complex business problems in collaboration with others – competences that are widely sought by employers in different professional fields, in multinational companies, SMEs and entrepreneurial start-ups as well as in international institutions.
Typical job profiles and responsibilities of International Business Management graduates include, for example:
- Planning and implementing international projects
- International marketing and brand management
- Export management
- Consulting and business development
- International supply chain management & strategic procurement
- Human resource management in an international context
- Financial management & international controlling
- Management trainee & top management assistance
Online master session
An online session that provides information on all Master's degree programmes will take place on the 2nd of December, from 4pm to 7pm. You can register via the official website.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Intercultural Conflict Management Group
- International Accounting
- International Contract Law
- International Marketing Research Seminar Group
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
The application periods are:
- I: 01.11.-15.03.
- II: 16.03.-15.05.
- III: 16.05.-15.07.
- For third country applicants (except EU, USA, Canada, South America, CIS member states and resident internationals) Due to visa and legalization processing we accept applications only in periods I & II
DisciplinesInternational Relations Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 15 other Masters in International Business in Austria
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
In order to be admitted into a master degree program at the Carinthia University of Applied Sciences at least one of the following criteria must be fulfilled:
- completion of a bachelor of arts/science degree that corresponds to the respective master degree program
- completion of an equivalent degree program at a recognized Austrian or an international post-secondary institution of higher education
In addition to the formal requirements for admission, applicants to the Master’s program in International Business Management should:
- hold a business-related degree of higher education (minimum 3-year Bachelor’s program); applicants with non-business degrees in a related field (e.g. industrial engineering, economic geography, business law) need at least 15 ECTS in subjects related to business administration, 5 ECTS in economics and 10 ECTS in accounting and finance-related subjects.
- English test (TOEFL, IELTS) – minimum requirement 6.5 or equivalent
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International726 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 363 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEA726 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 363 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Tuition fee EURO 363.36 + ÖH (Austrian Student Union fee) about EURO 20,- per semester (annual adjustment)
Living costs for Villach
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.