The Forensic Medicine program at the University of Maryland Baltimore is a full time, non-thesis, 12-18 month graduate degree program where students will participate in classroom and online lectures, case discussions and laboratory training.
Our program prepares students for careers in forensic medicine.
- death investigation supporting forensic pathologists
- assisting pathologists in autopsy performance
- forensic pathologist
- police organizations
- prosecutors’ offices
- departments/divisions of forensic medicine/science in medical colleges and universities
- government or private forensic medical societies
Forensic Toxicology Laboratory
Forensic Odontology And Forensic Anthropology
Epidemiological Data Research Capstone Project
Medico-Legal Death Scene Investigation
Homicide Evidence Seminar
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Criminal Law Forensic Science View 236 other Masters in Criminal Law in United States
- Complete the online application
- Letters of recommendation
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- English Language Proficiency (International Applicants Only)
- CV or Resume
- Standardized tests; check to see if your desired program requires the GRE or not; international applicants need to submit results of the TOEFL or IELTS
International26100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1305 USD per credit during 18 months.
National26100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1305 USD per credit during 18 months.
In-State14540 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 727 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Baltimore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.