Industrial Management Master's degree program started in 2006 as a forerunner of Metropolia's Master's level education. The Industrial Management degree program from Metropolia University of Applied Sciences has been developed in collaboration with leading industrial companies and is updated annually. You can choose between specialization Management of Industrial Services or Data Driven Business.
Our warm welcome to join a wide network of peers studying Industrial Management - from the leading industrial companies such as Kone, Outotec, Konecranes, Metso, Valmet, Schneider Electric, GE, ABB, Ericsson, Telia, Elisa, Enfo, and many others, including public organizations and peers representing various SMEs.
After graduating with a Master of Engineering Degree in Information Technology, you may work in advanced specialist tasks in international engineering surroundings of ICT and medical technology industries.
The program gives a broad view on latest developments in ICT and medical technology fields and gives competences to various advanced specialist tasks such as:
- Project Manager
- Product Manager
- Sales Manager, Export Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Head of Unit
- Strategy, Management and Leadership
- Performance Management
- Business Process Development
- Customer Oriented Service Business
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Data Analysis and Visualization
- Supporting Business Processes with ERP Systems (SAP)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Management Studies View 35 other Masters in Management Studies in Finland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- the final diploma/certificate or an interim certificate on graduation issued by the educational institution from those who have already completed their qualifications
- the final diploma/certificate or an interim certificate on graduation issued by the educational institution from those whose qualifications are yet to be completed
- Work certificates (must indicate details such as the exact start and end dates of employment, the employer’s contact information, work duties, as well as working hours for part-time work), other documents such as contracts of employment, CV etc. are not considered.
The work experience must be:
- obtained after the date of award of the qualification giving the eligibility or any Finnish post-secondary higher vocational qualification, and
- obtained by 31 July at the latest, and
- in a relevant field (both the field being applied to and the field of the qualification giving the eligibility are regarded as relevant field).
International11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Espoo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.