On this Sports Engineering course at Sheffield Hallam University you’ll enhance your technical, problem-solving and engineering skills and learn to apply them to the sporting environment.
This course prepares you for a career in
- research and development
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Applied Measurement In Sports Engineering
- Design And Inovation In Sports Engineering
- Industry Linked Project
- Mechanics Of Sports Equipment And Human Interaction
- Numerical Programming In Sports Engineering
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesSports Management Sports Sciences View 188 other Masters in Sports Management in United Kingdom
- This course has been designed for high achieving graduates from a wide range of technical subjects such as engineering, physics or mathematics. The course is selective and welcomes applications from graduates with a 2.1 or above.
- You may also be able to claim credit points which can reduce the amount of time it takes to complete your qualification at Sheffield Hallam.
International16555 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16555 GBP per year during 12 months.
National8745 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8745 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.