Graduate work in the Psychology, Industrial and Organizational program at The University of Texas at Arlington will be offered in psychology. Students' individual programs of work may be arranged to give emphasis to a particular aspect of the general program.
Within this framework, options include, but are not limited to: Animal Behavior and Animal Learning, Cognition and Perception, Developmental, Health Psychology and Neuroscience, Industrial/Organizational, Behavioral Neuroscience, and Social-Personality Psychology. Students specializing in Cognition and Perception may include advanced topical seminars in their area of specialty.
In addition to core courses for those interested in Behavioral Neuroscience, seminars offered in the recent past include Aggression and Nociception. For those seeking expertise in the Social-Personality area, seminars have included topics such as Social Influence and Empathetic Accuracy and Intersubjectivity.
U.S. News recently ranked Psychology at #2 on their list of Best Science Jobs. Our talented graduate alumni have found employment in such organizations as PepsiCo, Texas Instruments, AT&T, UT Southwestern, UT Tyler, UNT Dallas, Deloitte Consulting, Cook Children’s Hospital, Baylor Scott & White Health, and many more.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Compensation & Reward Systems
- Human Resource Law
- HR Metrics and Analytics
- Managing Diversity in Organizations
- Organization Consulting & Research
- Evidence-based Management
- Seminar in Human Resource Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Experimental Design and Research Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour Counselling View 226 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
- Grade point average. Most candidates for admissions present averages greater than 3.2. We do, however, examine the applicant's coursework as evidence of research interest. Positive indicators of success in our program include greater than average work in biological and physical sciences, mathematics and psychology.
- Submission of Verbal and Mathematics GRE scores is required. High GRE scores are viewed positively, but lower GRE scores need not exclude a candidate who shows positive indicators in other areas. We do not require the GRE Subject Test in Psychology.
- Letters of reference. These are important insofar as they offer evidence of commitment to research, the ability to think independently, critically and creativity, and to integrate knowledge.
- The personal statement ("essay on educational goals") is required.
International20620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20620 USD per year during 12 months.
National20620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20620 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State10828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10828 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.