Graduate work in the Psychology, Industrial and Organizational program at The University of Texas at Arlington will be offered in psychology. Students' individual programs of work may be arranged to give emphasis to a particular aspect of the general program.
Within this framework, options include, but are not limited to: Animal Behavior and Animal Learning, Cognition and Perception, Developmental, Health Psychology and Neuroscience, Industrial/Organizational, Behavioral Neuroscience, and Social-Personality Psychology. Students specializing in Cognition and Perception may include advanced topical seminars in their area of specialty.
In addition to core courses for those interested in Behavioral Neuroscience, seminars offered in the recent past include Aggression and Nociception. For those seeking expertise in the Social-Personality area, seminars have included topics such as Social Influence and Empathetic Accuracy and Intersubjectivity.
U.S. News recently ranked Psychology at #2 on their list of Best Science Jobs. Our talented graduate alumni have found employment in such organizations as PepsiCo, Texas Instruments, AT&T, UT Southwestern, UT Tyler, UNT Dallas, Deloitte Consulting, Cook Children’s Hospital, Baylor Scott & White Health, and many more.
- Compensation & Reward Systems
- Human Resource Law
- HR Metrics and Analytics
- Managing Diversity in Organizations
- Organization Consulting & Research
- Evidence-based Management
- Seminar in Human Resource Management
- Consumer Behavior
- Experimental Design and Research Methods
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Organisational Behaviour School Counselling View 285 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The University of Texas at Arlington and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Grade point average. Most candidates for admissions present averages greater than 3.2. We do, however, examine the applicant's coursework as evidence of research interest. Positive indicators of success in our program include greater than average work in biological and physical sciences, mathematics and psychology. In similar fashion, evidence of research experience is viewed as a predictor of future research potential. For students interested in specialization in Industrial/Organizational (I/O) Psychology at the Master's level, appropriate coursework is taken into consideration.
- Submission of Verbal and Mathematics GRE scores is required unless otherwise noted. High GRE scores are viewed positively, but lower GRE scores need not exclude a candidate who shows positive indicators in other areas. We do not require the GRE Subject
International23486 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23486 USD per year during 12 months.
National23486 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23486 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11044 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11044 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.