During the Information Technology Management 12-Month Track program at Carnegie Mellon University Australia, you'll be educated in CMU’s interdisciplinary graduate school tradition.
You'll be trained as analytical problem solver and add immense value to organizations and society through the intelligent application of technology.
At completion of the information technology/information systems management program, you will be able to competently:
- Design, document and develop robust, extensible and highly maintainable data-intensive applications using cutting edge technologies tailored to the specific needs of any business scenario
- Explain and apply the core aspects of information technology principles and tools, and manage their implementation in a business context
- Understand and facilitate the strategic and operational benefits of business models and technology applications
- Manage complex IT projects with consideration of the human, financial and environmental factors and an understanding of risk management processes, and operational and policy implications
- Understand the strengths and limitations of current technologies and apply them intelligently to meet the needs of each application
- Apply their practical experience in IT projects developed through assessment projects for real world clients focussing on technology auditing and recommendations, and system development
- Utilise high level interpersonal skills to negotiate and communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders verbally and in writing.
- Database Management
- E-Business Technology and Management
- Internet of Things
- Information Systems Project
- IT Project Management
- Object Oriented Analysis & Design
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Informatics & Information Sciences View 310 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Australia
- All applicants must provide documentation of their completed undergraduate degree (bachelor's degree or equivalent) from a regionally accredited institution.
- All Information Technology programs require programming experience in an object-oriented programming language such as Java or C++
- Professional Work Experience
- Standardised Test Scores
- Applicants are required to submit a resume. Please submit a one or two page summary of your education skills, accomplishments, employment experience and volunteer experience.
- Required Essay. You are required to submit an essay (approximately 1,000 words) describing your academic and professional background, your career goals, and how the program will help you achieve your goals.
- Video Interview (Optional)
International78840 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 78840 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
- AUD $330 per unit for domestic students
Living costs for Adelaide
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.