At completion of the Information Technology Management 12-Month Track program from Carnegie Mellon University Australia, you will be able to competently:
- Design, document and develop robust, extensible and highly maintainable data-intensive applications using cutting edge technologies tailored to the specific needs of any business scenario
- Explain and apply the core aspects of information technology principles and tools, and manage their implementation in a business context
- Understand and facilitate the strategic and operational benefits of business models and technology applications
- Manage complex IT projects with consideration of the human, financial and environmental factors and an understanding of risk management processes, and operational and policy implications
- Understand the strengths and limitations of current technologies and apply them intelligently to meet the needs of each application
- Apply their practical experience in IT projects developed through assessment projects for real world clients focussing on technology auditing and recommendations, and system development
- Utilise high level interpersonal skills to negotiate and communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders verbally and in writing.
As a CMU information technology/information systems management graduate, you can assume positions such as business analyst, data analyst, business intelligence analyst, financial analyst, application developer, software engineer, enterprise architect, IT consultant and systems analyst roles and move into managerial roles as your career progresses. Senior positions include Chief Information Officer, Chief Technology Officer and Senior Solutions Consultant.
- Database Management
- E-Business Technology and Management
- Internet of Things
- Information Systems Project
- IT Project Management
- Object Oriented Analysis & Design
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIT Management View 18 other Masters in IT Management in Australia
- All applicants must provide documentation of their completed undergraduate degree (bachelor's degree or equivalent) from a regionally accredited institution. (Applicants who have not completed their bachelor's degree when they submit their application, may receive a conditional offer and be required to submit their final transcript, including the date of graduation, prior to the start of their first semester at CMU Australia).
- Standardised Test Scores
- English Language Proficiency
- Statement of Purpose
- Video Interview (Optional)
International81360 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 81360 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
National48816 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 48816 AUD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Adelaide
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.