The objectives of the Chemistry program at The University of Texas at Arlington leading to the Master of Science degree include:
- developing the individual’s ability to do independent research,
- preparing students for more advanced study in chemistry and
- providing advanced training to professional chemists and those employed in technical and business areas in which chemistry at this level is necessary for efficient performance.
- Professional chemist/biochemist
- Pre-medical and Pre-dental Programs
- Preallied Health Programs
- Chemistry as a Teaching Field
- Advanced Biochemistry
- Bioinorganic Chemistry, Cofactors & Coenzymes
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Graduate Physical Chemistry
- Analytical Mass Spectrometry and Spectroscopy
- Separation Science
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Biochemistry View 714 other Masters in Biochemistry in United States
Basic admission requirements must be met before a student can be accepted. In meeting these requirements, an applicant
- must have a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. college or university or its foreign equivalent, with a satisfactory grade-point average;
- must have an acceptable and current score on the aptitude tests of the Graduate Record Examination or the Graduate Management Admission Test, as specified by the department or program to which application is being made;
- demonstrate potential for graduate work in the chosen field through previous academic performance; and
- be approved for admission by the department in which a degree is sought. Certain programs require students to submit to and satisfactorily complete a background check review as a condition of admission and/or participation in education experiences.
International20620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20620 USD per year during 12 months.
National20620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20620 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State10828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10828 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.