The qualities that make a manager successful may differ across cultures. In modern economy, most organisations operate internationally. Even executives based in their home country find themselves managing teams, suppliers, partners or customers in other countries.
To add to the challenge, twenty-first century teams are increasingly likely to be multicultural. Traditional management training is no longer sufficient to develop the skills that business leaders require. Politics and Management in International Environment programme provides the cross-cultural leadership competence that has become essential for businesses and managers to succeed in today’s global business landscape.
In the Political Science program at University of Humanities and Economics in Lodz you will be familiarised with the economic, political and social determinants of national security
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Sociology of politics
- Theoretical basis on political science
- Methodics of competence management
- History of political institutions
- Philosophy and ethics of politics
- Selected issues on contemporary policy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Law Political Science View 17 other Masters in International Relations in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Passport copy, with visa page (original for insight)
- Visa copy or Residence permit (if applicable)
- Payment confirmation: application fee, student ID card, annual tuition
- English language certificate, min B2 level or equivalent
- Application documents – personal questionnaire, terms and conditions, student's oath, testimony of third parties, an agreement in 2 copies (English, Polish)
- 2 front photographs 3,5 / 4,5 cm, as for passport
International3100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3100 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2790 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2790 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Lódz
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.