You’ll specialise in two clinical pathology discipline streams from the following options:
- anatomical pathology
- clinical biochemistry
- medical microbiology
- transfusion and transplantation science
On graduation, you'll have high-level skills in analysis and knowledge integration relevant to your area of specialisation.
Medical scientists work in:
- hospital laboratories
- private pathology laboratories
- state health laboratories
- as technical support specialists in commercial companies
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Diagnostic Microbiology
- Clinical Immunology
- Clinical Biochemistry
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences Biochemistry View 330 other Masters in Health Sciences in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
CRICOS number: 056171G
- An Australian bachelor degree or equivalent in a cognate discipline (laboratory medicine, biomedical or biological sciences or medicine) with a minimum Grade Point Average of 2.0 out of 4.0 Or
- An Australian bachelor degree or equivalent in a cognate discipline with at least five years of relevant work experience in diagnostic pathology.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International41280 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 41280 AUD per year during 24 months.
- Domestic: Commonwealth supported places
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.