- Prepare for a rewarding primary teaching career on a course rated 'Outstanding' by OFSTED.
- Boost your career on a course with a 96% employment rate.
- Undertake 120 days of placement in Key Stage 1 and 2 settings, ensuring a rounded skillset.
- Gain a base for further studies; you obtain 60 credits towards a masters.
- Benefit from government bursaries and initiatives that make full-time teaching easily attainable.
This Primary Education (5-11) with Qualified Teacher Status programme from Sheffield Hallam University allows you to meet the demands of primary education. You'll gain a thorough understanding of current science, English and mathematics teaching, and spend 120 days in local schools to cement your knowledge.
This course prepares you for a career in:
- primary teaching
- postgraduate studies
- local authorities
- private schools
- other educational establishments
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Exploring A Specialism Through Collaborative Development
- Professional Practice And Curriculum Studies 1
- Professional Practice And Curriculum Studies 2
- Reflecting On Approaches To Teaching
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
DisciplinesEducation View 815 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
Normally you need:
- GCSE grade C or Grade 4 in English Language and mathematics and science, or equivalent.
- a 2.2 degree or above.
- successfully complete QTS skills tests in numeracy and literacy as designated by the National College for Teaching and Leadership.
- complete a declaration of criminal convictions and health check forms.
International13905 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13905 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9250 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.