The program will provide you with skills to step up into roles including project leader, designer, consultant and manager with the knowledge and skills to lead construction projects, and introduce new infrastructure and transport systems.
With an emphasis on project-based and multidisciplinary learning, you will develop your professional engineering competencies in teamwork, leadership, problem-solving, communication and research.
The built environment is constantly evolving in terms of new technologies and practices, with a continuing demand for civil engineers in Australia and overseas, particularly Southeast Asia and East Asia.
Professionals with an up-to-date and specialised understanding of this field will be sought after in areas such as construction, infrastructure, mining, building services, water and transport and logistics sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Gain knowledge in high-demand areas such as:
- infrastructure planning and management
- infrastructure asset management
- railway infrastructure
- engineering geology and advanced laboratory testing
- stability of earth structures
- advanced transport infrastructure
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction General Engineering & Technology View 86 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
CRICOS number: 087986M
- Successful completion of an Australian bachelor degree (or international equivalent) in Engineering, Science or Technology with a major in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Engineering systems, Structural or Mining engineering with a GPA of at least 2.0 out of 4.0.
- Applicants who have a successfully completed a relevant degree (as above) with a GPA of at least 1.5 out of 4, will be considered if they have at least 3 years of relevant industry experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International42240 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 42240 AUD per year during 24 months.
- Commonwealth supported places (CSP) range from AU$3,985 to AU$14,630
- Full-fee places: AU$35,520.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
RMIT awards more than 2000 scholarships every year to recognise academic achievement and assist students from a variety of backgrounds.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.