Within the Professional Accounting Advanced degree from University of Wollongong, you can choose to complete one of three possible specialisations, depending on your career aspirations. The Financial Management specialisation enables you to focus on areas of financial management such as banking and securities.
Why choose this course
- We offer two intakes per year, which are aligned with our trimesters, and many subjects are scheduled to fit in with your professional and lifestyle commitments. Some classes are offered on a weekly basis, some in the evening, while others run in intensive mode over the weekend to minimise time away from other responsibilities.
- Our courses are continually developed, informed by research, recognised by industry and delivered using contemporary learning approaches, so you can gain the qualification you need to become a leader in your chosen field.
The Master of Professional Accounting and the Master of Professional Accounting (Advanced) enables students to meet the educational and membership requirements of CPA Australia, Chartered Accountants ANZ, the Institute of Public Accountants, and international professional associations ACCA and CIMA.
- Accounting Foundations for Professionals
- Applied Financial Accounting
- Theoretical Foundations of Accounting
- Applied Management Accounting
- Management and Information Systems
- Professional Practice - Auditing & Risk Assurance
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Accounting Financial Mathematics View 30 other Masters in Financial Mathematics in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A recognised Bachelors degree, or equivalent, with an average mark of 50% or a UOW Graduate Certificate in Professional Accounting.
- Applicants with other relevant tertiary qualifications and/or substantial relevant professional of managerial experience will also be considered for entry.
- CRICOS: 087680G
International31392 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 62784 AUD for the full programme during 24 months.
National30720 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 61440 AUD for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Wollongong
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.