As a result of COVID-19, this course is currently being offered via remote (online) study. Please enquire with UOW regarding delivery modes for future sessions.
During the Supply Chain Management and Project Management course offered by the University of Wollongong you will learn how to diagnose existing processes and supply chains and how to implement a supply chain strategy within an organisation. Skills and capabilities are developed on topics such as forecasting, sales, and operational planning and procurement to name a few.
Why choose this course
- We offer three intakes per year, and many subjects are scheduled to fit in with your professional and lifestyle commitments. Some classes are offered on a weekly basis, mostly in the evening, while others run in intensive mode over the weekend to minimise time away from other responsibilities.
- Our courses are continually developed, informed by research, structured on applied outcomes, recognised by industry, delivered by highly qualified academics and supported through additional specialised student learning and development resources.
- Our dedicated student support services are built around your individual needs. Our student advisors, academic staff and careers consultant are available each week for consultation. Study skills workshops are also run weekly to ensure your success. We provide a number of social and semi-formal events that give you the opportunity to network with your peers, members of the local business community and alumni.
- International students can choose to take up the option of selecting the elective subject, Global Workplace Practice, which includes practical job seeking activities and access to the Australian workforce either through an internship, industry-based project or part-time employment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Principles of Marketing Management
- Organisational Behaviour and Management
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Total Quality Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Organisational Behaviour Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 7 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Recognised Bachelor degree, in a specialisation related to Business, Engineering, Maths or IT with an equivalent average mark of 50% or a Graduate Certificate in Business.
- Other tertiary qualifications combined with extensive professional work experience will be considered.
- CRICOS: 080830K
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International31392 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 47088 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National30720 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 46080 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.