During the Master of Supply Chain Management course offered by the University of Wollongong you will learn how to diagnose existing processes and supply chains and how to implement a supply chain strategy within an organisation. Skills and capabilities are developed on topics such as forecasting, sales, and operational planning and procurement to name a few.
Why choose this course
- We offer three intakes per year, and many subjects are scheduled to fit in with your professional and lifestyle commitments. Some classes are offered on a weekly basis, mostly in the evening, while others run in intensive mode over the weekend to minimise time away from other responsibilities.
- Choose to study your program from one of our two campuses: the Sydney CBD campus overlooking the stunning Sydney Harbour and its impressive bridge, or our Wollongong Campus set amongst landscaped gardens, minutes away from the Pacific Ocean.
- We offer a variety of Scholarships available for both Domestic and International students ranging from 10% to 100%, so you are able to invest in your future.
- Our courses are continually developed, informed by research, structured on applied outcomes, recognised by employers, delivered by highly qualified academics and supported through additional specialised student learning and development resources.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Principles of Marketing Management
- Organisational Behaviour and Management
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Total Quality Management
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Organisational Behaviour Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 27 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A recognised bachelor degree in a specialisation related to Business, Engineering, Maths or IT with an equivalent average mark of 50% or a Graduate Certificate in Business. Other tertiary qualifications combined with extensive professional work experience will be considered.
- CRICOS: 099973F
International31392 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 47088 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
National30720 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 46080 AUD for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.