Students of the Music Education at The University of Texas at Arlington work with an exceptional, world-renowned faculty, who work with them to realize their musical potential. The department presents many top-notch performances each semester that are often free and always open to the general public.
- Music Teacher
- Higher Education Professor
- Music Producer
- Music Director
- Arts Administrator
- Record Producer
- Broadcast Engineer
- Private Tutor
- Form and Style Analysis
- Music History Selected Topics
- Philosophy, History, and Curriculuar Trends in Music Education
- Psychological Foundations of Music Education
- Research in Music Education
- Project in Music Education
- Assessment in Music Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Music Teaching View 1037 other Masters in Music in United States
- Three letters of recommendation speaking to the student’s potential for success from references familiar with the student’s academic background.
- Philosophy of Music Education (no more than 2 pages-typed).
- A minimum 3.0 GPA in the last 60 hours of undergraduate work as calculated by Graduate Admissions.
- Bachelor’s degree in music or its demonstrated equivalent.
- Submitted application to the Department of Music
International20620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20620 USD per year during 12 months.
National20620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20620 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State10828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10828 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.