Throughout this professionally accredited program, you'll learn the skills to address key issues faced by information professionals including managing new information opportunities, using IT solutions for accessing digital information, supporting clients in their information needs and managing the impact of new information-based products and services.
This Information Management program at RMIT University is valued by industry and students for the blend of theoretical knowledge and practical application at the core of the program's design.
Throughout this professionally accredited program, you'll learn practical and managerial skills to prepare you for work as an information professional such as librarian, archivist or records manager.
- information, document and records managers
- teacher librarians
- community information officers
- database specialists
- research and information analysts
- data managers.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourse include:
- Management - Managing People
- Business and Government in the Global Context
- Global Business and Social Technology: A Case Study Approach
- Accounting for Management Decisions
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Accounting View 257 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS provider number: 077511G
- Australian Bachelor degree or equivalent in any discipline; OR
- Successful completion of the RMIT Graduate Certificate in Information Management; The Graduate Certificate in Information Management consists of the first four discipline course of the Master program and acts as a pathway for the students who do not meet the first admission criteria. On completion of the Graduate Certificate in Information Management, you will transition to the master program and complete the remaining courses, so that your total duration of study is 1.5 yr full time; OR
- Australian Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma or Masters degree or equivalent in the same discipline.
International37440 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 37440 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National31680 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 31680 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.