Throughout this professionally accredited program, you'll learn the skills to address key issues faced by information professionals including managing new information opportunities, using IT solutions for accessing digital information, supporting clients in their information needs and managing the impact of new information-based products and services.
This Information Management program at RMIT University is valued by industry and students for the blend of theoretical knowledge and practical application at the core of the program's design.
Throughout this professionally accredited program, you'll learn practical and managerial skills to prepare you for work as an information professional such as librarian, archivist or records manager.
- information, document and records managers
- teacher librarians
- community information officers
- database specialists
- research and information analysts
- data managers.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourse include:
- Management - Managing People
- Business and Government in the Global Context
- Global Business and Social Technology: A Case Study Approach
- Accounting for Management Decisions
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
It’s important you complete the enrolment details and arrive in Melbourne before your classes start.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Accounting View 109 other Masters in Accounting in Australia
CRICOS provider number: 077511G
- Australian Bachelor degree or equivalent in any discipline; OR
- Successful completion of the RMIT Graduate Certificate in Information Management; The Graduate Certificate in Information Management consists of the first four discipline course of the Master program and acts as a pathway for the students who do not meet the first admission criteria. On completion of the Graduate Certificate in Information Management, you will transition to the master program and complete the remaining courses, so that your total duration of study is 1.5 yr full time; OR
- Australian Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma or Masters degree or equivalent in the same discipline.
International35520 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35520 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National29760 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29760 AUD per year and a duration of 18 months.
RMIT awards more than 2000 scholarships every year to recognise academic achievement and assist students from a variety of backgrounds.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.