Students of the Communication program at The University of Texas at Arlington will learn an overview of the role and function of communication in society. These courses present a broad academic exposure, including theories, skills, techniques, critical analysis, historical perspectives, and aesthetic appreciation.
Educational and organizational professionals can focus on working with both external and internal constituencies and communication processes of management, training and development, and human resources. A broader knowledge of communication processes at the interpersonal, organizational, and mass media levels provides the opportunity for career enhancement and/or further graduate studies.
- Public Relations Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Advertising Executive
- Web Content Manager
- Media Planner
- Sports Reporter
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Historical Research Methods in Communication
- Theories in Persuasion
- Corporation Communication Strategies
- Advanced Visual Communication
- Advanced Internet Marketing Communication
- Computer-mediated Communication
- Advanced Professional Communication
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 277 other Masters in Digital Communication in United States
- Prospective students must apply for admission through, and supply all information required by the Graduate School. In addition, the following information will be considered in determining admission status into the program: undergraduate GPA, GRE scores, letters of recommendation and an essay. All criteria are considered together; no single factor will eliminate a prospective student from consideration.
International23486 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23486 USD per year during 12 months.
National23486 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23486 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State11044 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11044 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.