As a graduate of this Property program at RMIT University , you will develop the skills needed to work in high level and senior management roles. You will possess sound knowledge of property as an asset class within local and global contexts and the ability to independently conduct research and analyse industry trends. You will also be equipped to apply your team-work and management skills to formulate industry solutions, and provide informed evidence based decision making.
You'll discover employment opportunities across a wide range of activities relating to property investment and property development.
As an accredited program with the Australian Property Institute (API) our graduates meet the academic requirement for Associate membership. If the API specified Valuation courses are selected, graduates also meet the academic requirements for Certified Practising Valuer (CPV).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Valuation Techniques and Property Analysis
- Real Estate Law
- Investment Evaluation Techniques for Real Estate
- Building Systems
- Property Development Analysis & Feasibility
- Corporate Property Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesPatent & Intellectual Property Law Real Estate & Property Management View 9 other Masters in Patent & Intellectual Property Law in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS number: 085116G
- You must have successfully completed an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent overseas qualification) in any discipline.
- You may also be considered if you do not have an undergraduate degree but have a minimum of 8 years professional work experience in a related industry or professional experience at a senior level that is less than 8 years.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International41280 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 41280 AUD per year during 24 months.
National29760 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29760 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.