This Aerospace Engineering program from The University of Texas at Arlington is a balanced but non-specialized program of advanced study in aerodynamics, astronautics, flight dynamics, structural analysis, propulsion, and fluid mechanics, with emphasis on experimental techniques and modern mathematical analysis.This degre is a program of advanced study which allows specialization in one of the following areas:
- Fluid dynamics, aerodynamics and propulsion (theoretical and applied aerodynamics, gas dynamics, viscous fluid mechanics, turbulence, computational and experimental fluid dynamics, bio-fluidics, hypersonic flow theory, high-temperature gas dynamics, V/STOL and rotorcraft aerodynamics, air-breathing and rocket propulsion);
- Structural mechanics and structures (solid mechanics, aerospace structures, structural dynamics, composite structures and material characterization, damage tolerance and durability, smart structures, structure optimization, sensor technology, high-temperature structures and materials, aeroelasticity);
- Flight mechanics and controls (atmospheric and space flight mechanics, orbital mechanics, guidance, navigation and control);
- Vehicle design (conceptual aircraft design, atmospheric flight vehicle design, spacecraft design, computer-aided engineering).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Fluid Dynamics
- Air-breathing Propulsion
- Gas Dynamics
- Solid Mechanics and Structures
- Finite Element Methods
- Structural Dynamics
- Structural Aspects of Design
- Advanced Flight Mechanics
- Flight Vehicle Synthesis And Systems Engineering
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 117 other Masters in Aerospace Engineering in United States
- A GRE score of at least 146 (verbal) and 155 (quantitative). For those applicants whose GRE verbal score falls below 146, high TOEFL/IELTS scores may be considered to offset the GRE verbal score.
- A Statement of Purpose detailing the applicant’s background, education, professional goals, technical interests, and research interests.
International20620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20620 USD per year during 12 months.
National20620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20620 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State10828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10828 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.