You’ll examine the connections between theory and practice and engage with issues central to international cultural, political and social debates. With an emphasis on work-integrated learning, you'll develop conceptual and practical skills to undertake collaborative and individual projects within site and location specific contexts.
The Art in Public Space program at RMIT University suits those with skills in visual practice, performance, video, sound and creative arts and writing, design, architecture, fashion and curatorial and cultural management fields with ambitions to develop skills within their existing career or to move into practice in and about public space, social and public practice.
- practising artist
- cultural development officer specialising in Public Art
- art in public space project manager
- curator specialising in public art.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Integrated Project
- Theories and Professional Practice
- Major Project Presentation
- Major Research Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Visual Arts View 76 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS number: 103235B
- You must have successfully completed an Australian Bachelor degree or equivalent overseas qualification.
- You may also be considered if you have at least 5 years work experience or professional practice.
- To have your professional experience considered you must include in your application a CV and a personal statement that details your experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International34560 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 34560 AUD per year during 24 months.
National25920 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25920 AUD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.