The Landscape Architecture program from The University of Texas at Arlington focuses upon ecological and environmental resiliency, urban place making, and quality of life, utilizing what makes the program unique: its location. The Dallas-Arlington-Fort Worth Metroplex provides exceptional opportunities for students and professionals to produce practical solutions to challenges extant within an exponentially expanding urban area.
- Environmental Consultant
- Planning and Development Surveyor
- Landscape Architect
- Communications for Landscape Architects
- Planting Design
- Plant Identification and Ecology
- Landscape Architecture Computer Applications
- Site Planning and Development Processes
- Landscape Technology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction Landscape Architecture View 427 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
Basic admission requirements must be met before a student can be accepted. In meeting these requirements, an applicant
- must have a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited U.S. college or university or its foreign equivalent, with a satisfactory grade-point average;
- must have an acceptable and current score on the aptitude tests of the Graduate Record Examination or the Graduate Management Admission Test, as specified by the department or program to which application is being made;
- demonstrate potential for graduate work in the chosen field through previous academic performance; and
- be approved for admission by the department in which a degree is sought. Certain programs require students to submit to and satisfactorily complete a background check review as a condition of admission and/or participation in education experiences.
International20620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20620 USD per year during 24 months.
National20620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20620 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State10828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10828 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.