You have plenty of opportunities to integrate practical experience into your education: write a Master's thesis, follow guest lectures, take part in a Career Development Track.
In this Master of Business Economics at University of Antwerp, you have a lot of freedom to shape your curriculum by combining a major and minor of your choice.
Selecting a major and a minor allows you to specialise and to tailor the programme to your personal interests. You can choose from the following topics:
- Data Science
- Digital Organisation
- Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship
- International Business
- Strategy and Organisation
- Strategic Management
- Ethical and Sustainable Business
- Research Methods in Business Economics
- International Consulting Project
- Master’s thesis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Management Studies View 24 other Masters in Economics in Belgium
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Antwerp and/or in Belgium, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Unless exempted, applicants should include GMAT or GRE test results in the application.
- Applicants should have obtained an overall GMAT score of 600 or higher to be considered for the Master in Business Economics.
- Alternatively, students can submit a GRE with a minimum score of 157 on quantitative and verbal reasoning.
- Students who have not obtained a diploma in Belgium, the Netherlands or Luxembourg should submit an application for screening through Mobility Online. Applications open on December 1 of the academic year preceding enrollment.
- The programme is in English. If your degree was not issued by a recognized educational institution in Belgium, the Netherlands or Luxembourg, you will have to provide evidence of your level of English. Such proof should be sought in advance of the application window.
International5800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5800 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA979 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 979 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Antwerpen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.