This Master of Sport Business and Integrity at Victoria University course prepares you for the pressures and complexity of contemporary sport management. You will gain high-level skills and knowledge to implement and deliver sport programs that:
- are financially and operationally sustainable
- deliver public value
- have socially responsible outcomes
- uphold values of trust, fair play, transparency and integrity.
With integrity an increasing concern in global sport business, this course will prepare you for expanding career opportunities in the industry.
Careers in sport business
Our Master of Sport Business and Integrity will ensure you have the broad skillset necessary for a successful career in the global sport industry. There are tremendous business and personal growth opportunities around the world as leaders, administrators, managers and officials.
You will be equipped to add to the public value of the sport industry through working in sport integrity, community partnerships, media and communications, facilities and events, and many other opportunities domestically and globally.
In complex organisations undergoing constant change, you will be prepared for a range of sport business management and leadership roles in:
- international agencies
- national, state and local government
- the private sector
- the non-profit sector.
Example job titles or positions include:
- chief executive officer (professional sporting clubs)
- general manager (state and national governing bodies)
- community development manager
- player welfare manager
- resource planning director
- team manager
- public relations and corporate affairs manager
- sport venue manager
- sport project manager
- sport event manager
- media manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Media for Sport and Health
- Sport Community Partnerships
- Business Research Methods
- Sport Integrity and Ethics
- Sport Integrity Leadership
- Sport, Law and Regulation
- Strategic Planning and Management for Sport Business
- Sport Facility and Event Management
- Global Sport Business
- Sport Economics and Finance
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Sports Management View 257 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in a similar discipline
- Completion of an Australian Graduate Certificate (or equivalent) in a similar discipline
International37300 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18650 AUD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Domestic students: Commonwealth Supported Place
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.