Advance your career options as a digital media professional or learn how to implement innovative digital transformations in your current industry.
The Digital Media programme from Victoria University is designed for a future-focused professional with an entrepreneurial spirit.
This course, informed by an advisory panel of prominent practitioners from industry and government, offers key insights into the very latest industry practices and processes.
Through our flexible and regularly updated curriculum, you’ll learn the skills to excel in:
- user experience (UX) design
- game production
- search engine optimisation
- content production & strategy
- visualisations of data
- social network and web analytics
- design research.
This course prepares students for work in a diverse range of fields and could lead to a career in:
- digital media 'all rounder'
- UX (user experience) practitioner
- digital media producer
- digital marketing manager
- e-learning designer
- mobile and web designer
- digital media strategist
- social media strategy and analyst
- cross-media practitioner.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Research Methods
- Visuals, Digital Media and a Global World
- Video Production
- Web Technologies
- Analysing the Web and Social Networks
- Digital Media for Sport and Health
- Cross-Platform Media Production
- Design Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFilm, Photography & Media Media Studies & Mass Media Digital Marketing View 36 other Masters in Digital Marketing in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in any discipline
- Completion of an Australian Graduate Diploma (or equivalent) in a similar discipline
International28000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 AUD per semester during 24 months.
Domestic students: Full-fee - A$19,600 per year
Living costs for Melbourne
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.