You can study at our convenient city campus, or complete your MBA online.
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Victoria University does not assume any previous studies in business or management and covers a broad range of disciplines focused on business management, including:
- ethics and sustainability
- leadership and strategy
- team management
- enterprise resource planning systems
- accounting and finance
- human resource management and industrial relations
- information systems
- logistics and supply chain management
- sport business
- innovation, knowledge and change management.
With our relevant and contemporary course content, taught in the context of workplace scenarios, we develop excellent leaders who understand strategy, innovation and entrepreneurship.
Exemptions are available for completed units in the CPA Professional Program and the Charted Accountants – Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ) Program.
Careers in business administration
Master of Business Administration graduates find employment in dynamic middle to senior management roles across finance, IT, marketing, engineering, construction, tourism and sporting industries, both in Australia and overseas. Past VU MBA graduates have undertaken career paths as diverse as joining the United Nations and running successful small businesses.
Career progression toward senior management roles that may include:
- chief executive officer
- chief information officer
- marketing/communications director
- human resources director
- financial manager.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Financial Analysis
- Marketing Management
- Business Ethics and Sustainability
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Art and Practice of Leadership
- Strategic Management and Business Policy
- Managing Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Organisation Change Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 135 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in a similar discipline
- Completion of an Australian Graduate Certificate (or equivalent) in a similar discipline
- Completion of an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in any discipline and 5 years of managerial experience
International32400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16200 AUD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Domestic students: Commonwealth Supported Place
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.