This Industrial Engineering and Management program at Shenkar College is the only one of its kind in Israel and was jointly developed with leading managers of the industry, including the deputy CEO of Microsoft Israel, CEO of Teldor and the Deputy CEO for Information Systems of Pelephone.
The program offers two specialization majors:
- Operations Management: this major is intended for holders of a B.Sc. degree in Engineering and provides advanced knowledge and tools in industrial engineering, operation arrays management, manufacture array planning, and more.
- Industrial Management: A unique major for specialization in the Retail Management Field, intended for industrial and management engineers, as well as holders of B.Sc. in Engineering and other disciplines (business management, social sciences, life sciences, design and more), who are working in the consumer sector, wholesale chains, retailers or advisory companies to organizations in such fields, or to managers or those intending to establish businesses in these fields.
- The curriculum was developed in association with seniors of the Israeli market in order to tailor it to the current and future requirements of Israeli companies, and therefore, the curriculum includes leading academic and managerial content in industrial engineering, management sciences and retail management.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Industrial Design Management, Organisation & Leadership View 7 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Israel
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Applicants for the engineering departments are required to a have a matriculation certificate and a psychometric score, as follows:
- Polymer Materials Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Software Engineering and Industrial Engineering and Management: a psychometric score of 620 or an average grade of 90 and above in external exams and in the final project in practical engineering studies, and a matriculation average of 85 (including bonuses).
- Master's program in Polymer Materials Engineering / Industrial & Management Engineering: average of 80 in undergraduate studies.
Living costs for Ramat Gan
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.