The International Economics programme is offered by the Faculty of Economic Sciences at the University of Warsaw which, in opinion of Polish State Accreditation Committee, offers the best economics curricula in Poland. This programme leads to the degree of 'magister', which corresponds to Master of Arts in Economics.
- You will fluently implement advanced macro and micro theory while modeling socio-economic processes
- You will understand how finance and economics work and you will be able to use this knowledge for advance finance engineering in international corporations
- You will acquire knowledge about the rules of negotiations and you will know how to solve trade disputes
- You will use advanced econometric tools like STATA, MAXIMA, Eviews with ease
- You will gain an opportunity to obtain double degree diploma
- You will fluently use two main languages in the world of economics: mathematics and English
- You will learn in international environment: 50% of students at the program are foreigners
More informationVisit official programme website
- Advanced Microeconomics
- Mathematical Methods in Economics
- International Trade Theory
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesEconomics International Relations View 17 other Masters in Economics in Poland
- Remit the application fee
- Register online
- Two reference letters
- Cover letter
- The candidates who require visa are advised to contact Polish Embassy regarding visa only after delivering the full application and receiving at least a scan of a final decision on admittance
International1910 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1910 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA1910 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1910 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
- 8200 PLN per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.