The International Economics programme is offered by the Faculty of Economic Sciences at the University of Warsaw which, in opinion of Polish State Accreditation Committee, offers the best economics curricula in Poland. This programme leads to the degree of 'magister', which corresponds to Master of Arts in Economics.
- You will fluently implement advanced macro and micro theory while modeling socio-economic processes
- You will understand how finance and economics work and you will be able to use this knowledge for advance finance engineering in international corporations
- You will acquire knowledge about the rules of negotiations and you will know how to solve trade disputes
- You will use advanced econometric tools like STATA, MAXIMA, Eviews with ease
- You will gain an opportunity to obtain double degree diploma
- You will fluently use two main languages in the world of economics: mathematics and English
- You will learn in international environment: 50% of students at the program are foreigners
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Microeconomics
- Mathematical Methods in Economics
- International Trade Theory
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics International Relations View 16 other Masters in International Relations in Poland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Remit the application fee
- Register online
- Two reference letters
- Cover letter
- The candidates who require visa are advised to contact Polish Embassy regarding visa only after delivering the full application and receiving at least a scan of a final decision on admittance
International2200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2200 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA2200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2200 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.