This course at Sheffield Hallam University will equip you with the advanced knowledge and skills you need for a career in global journalism.
You'll gain sought-after expertise in print, broadcast, magazine and online reporting, and also focus on photography and visualisation. While doing so, you'll consider the contemporary issues that are faced by the global media.
This International Journalism course at Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for a career in
- print journalism
- magazine journalism
- sports journalism
- online journalism
- broadcast journalism (TV and radio)
- public relations
- Issues In Global Media
- Journalism Project / Dissertation
- Online Journalism
- Photography And Visualisation
- Writing For The Media
- Magazine Journalism
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesJournalism Media Management Media Studies & Mass Media View 361 other Masters in Media Studies & Mass Media in United Kingdom
- Normally an honours degree (2.2 or above) or equivalent in any subject.
- You may also be considered if you do not hold a degree but can provide evidence of relevant professional experience.
We encourage applications from UK and international candidates who:
- have a diversity of backgrounds
- are considering a career in journalism
- show the required aptitude and potential
We base our selection criteria on your relevant experience and potential for development. Previous experience of journalism is preferable, but not necessary.
International14895 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14895 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National9620 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9620 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.