The programme concentrates on more detailed aspects of international economics, marketing, management and finance. Degree requirements have been designed to provide practical knowledge and training for future business executives. This master programme is an international study programme executed by University of Latvia in cooperation with foreign teaching staff. After the graduation it is possible to take doctoral studies.
Study period and classes time
The full – time degree programme covers two academic years. Classes are 2-4 days per week: in the evenings of working days from 6.15pm till 9.30pm and on saturdays from 8.30am till 20.05pm.
The programme is oriented towards the preparation of higher-level managers in any sphere of activity, and all the necessary preconditions for a successful career in international business are created for anyone who has successfully completed the programme. The programme has been developed in co-operation with several foreign partner universities that have experience in the implementation of similar professional Master study programmes.
Study programme is accredited.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International trade theory
- International trade policy
- International trade organizations
- International monetary system
- International mobility of production factors
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 8 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Latvia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or a diploma proving equivalent level of education from an institution of higher education in Economics, Business Administration, or in other Social Sciences or related sciences: Mathematics, Computer Sciences, Information Technology, Physics or Engineering;
- English language proficiency.
- Pass of entrance examination in International Economics, which is being held via Skype video teleconference.
At least two years of professional experience in business or economics (detailed description of your professional activity must be included in your CV);
International4300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4300 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA4300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4300 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.