This course equips you with the skills needed for the demanding task of teaching 3 to 7 year old children in nursery and infant schools. We offer the course in partnership with local and regional primary, infant and nursery schools.
This Early Years and Primary Education (3-7) with Qualified Teacher Status course at Sheffield Hallam University prepares you for a career in
- maintained primary, infant and nursery schools
- overseas teaching posts
- Exploring A Specialism Through Collaborative Development
- Professional Practice And Curriculum Studies
- Reflecting On Approaches To Teaching
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education Primary Education View 104 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in United Kingdom
Normally you need:
- GCSE grade C or Grade 4 in English Language and mathematics and science, or equivalent.
- a 2.2 degree or above.
Where applicants have achieved a GCSE grade 4 or above in English literature only, we will look for further evidence of a breadth of achievement in English.You must:
- successfully complete QTS skills tests in numeracy and literacy as designated by the National College for Teaching and Leadership
- complete a declaration of criminal convictions and health check forms.
International16385 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16385 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Sheffield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.