Distributed across 18 modules in 3 countries, the Advanced Studies in Intercultural Communication programme at Università della Svizzera Italiana (USI) comprises 8 weeks of study and 1 online module, plus a Thesis/Field Project.
The introduction to the program and intercultural communication theoretical framework will be presented online. It will involve virtual interaction with other participants and professors.
The module also includes a course on visualization tools. Participants will learn about cross-cultural variations in the interpretation of visual communication and practical applications of visualizations communicating across cultures and for facilitating intercultural communication.
The main part of each module will be taught face-to-face over three days of intensive instruction for a total of 24 hours course work.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Interdisciplinary Theories and Concepts for Intercultural Communication
- Diversity Policies and Human Rights
- Global Governance of International Organisation
- Psychology of Prejudice
- Migration and Wellbeing
- Migration as a Challenge To Democracy
- Policies and Processes of Integration in Society
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Communication Sciences View 3 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in Switzerland
- Bachelors or higher degree from a university or Federal Institute of Technology Diploma awarded by a university-level professional school or an equivalent title plus adequate professional experience.
- Professionals with significant experience in the intercultural field and who do not hold academic titles can be admitted on the basis of their professional curriculum.
International18442 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18442 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 2 months.
National18442 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 18442 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 2 months.
Partial Scholarships are available based on personal qualifications, motivations and financial situation.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.