Earn a master's degree in Biology at St. John's University in New York City!
- As a graduate with a master’s degree in Biology from St. John’s University, you will be a desirable candidate for employment in research capacities at universities or corporations involved in pharmaceutical, clinical, biological, or biotechnological research.
- You will also be qualified for teaching or managerial positions in these settings.
- Research in the department covers many areas of biology, including cancer biology, neuroscience, epigenetics, evolutionary and developmental biology, and plant and environmental sciences.
- The Department of Biological Sciences also offers weekly seminar series, allowing you to meet and learn from experts in top research institutions.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Biotechnology View 222 other Masters in Biotechnology in United States
- Official transcripts reflecting all undergraduate (and any previous graduate) work.
- Evidence of successful completion of a bachelor’s degree, with an overall cumulative index of 3.0 and a 3.0 or higher average in biological sciences.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) score reports are optional for this program.
International44385 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1345 USD per credit during 12 months.
National44385 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1345 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.