The Tobin College is fully accredited by AACSB International — the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Fewer than 20 percent of collegiate business schools in the U.S. and Canada have attained this accreditation.
Global Approach to Education
- Combining service with experience in the world of micro-financing, students may participate in GLOBE.
- This Accounting and Taxation program at St. John's University works with the University's strategic partners to provide loans for aspiring entrepreneurs who would otherwise be unable to secure loans.
- Students also benefit from St. John's focus on an international academic experience. The University offers extensive study abroad courses during the academic year as well as the winter and summer semesters.
- Students can live and learn at St. John's Rome, Italy, campus and Paris, France, location.
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAccounting Master in Business Administration (MBA) Taxation View 736 other Masters in Accounting in United States
- Official university and post-secondary transcripts, plus degree conferrals/diplomas
- The Test for English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or IELTS examination scores.
- For expedited foreign transcript evaluation service at a discounted rate you may complete a SpanTran Foreign Transcript Evaluation Application Form.
- All documents received by the university become the property of the university and cannot be returned to the student
- If you have only one copy of your official document and are able to visit our Welcome Center in person, we will be happy to make a copy of the original and return the official copy to you immediately.
International34272 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1360 USD per credit during 60 months.
National34272 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1360 USD per credit during 60 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.