Students at Management and Business Administration from St. John's University gain expertise in the principles and applications of accounting, readying them for exciting careers in public and private practice.
A Bachelor of Science degree in Management from The Peter J. Tobin College of Business at St. John's prepares students for careers in either general management or specializations such as finance, human resources and international business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Business Administration
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1161 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- All applicants must possess a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution or the international equivalent prior to enrollment at the graduate level.
- Complete and submit the online application.
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Statement of professional goals and resume which can be uploaded as part of the application for admission
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate, graduate and professional schools attended. International Applicants to programs in Accounting and Taxation must have a Graduate Admissions evaluation completed by AEQUO.
- Official GMAT or GRE scores, taken within the last five years
- Two letters of recommendation, obtained from professional or academic references
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores are required for applicants whose native language is not English
International1320 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1320 USD per credit and a duration of 60 months.
National1320 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1320 USD per credit and a duration of 60 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.