What will students learn in the Environmental Protection Technology and Management programme from Vilnius Gediminas Technical University ?
- To cognize and to analyze the present and possible environmental situations applying the up-to-date engineering measures, to implement the qualified variety of their resolution modes, to analyze and assess scientifically a wide scale of global, regional and local environmental engineering problems.
- To perform the researches and using the information technologies to assess the obtained results, to estimate the reliability of environmental protection equipment and their application possibilities in real situation.
- Realize the technical, technological and organizational solutions in respect of engineering attitude in various fields of environmental engineering.
- To determine and assess the level of environment pollution and harm, to select environment protection measures in order to decrease them, to plan and implement the efficient clean production technologies, to evaluate them in respect of managerial attitude, promoting the conservation of natural resources in environment.
- To apply the innovations of technology sciences introducing the principles of clean production, ability to combine the skills of this application with basics of business and management.
Masters are able to work in state environmental protection institutions, research institutes, universities, colleges, vocational schools, industrial and transport companies, companies of environmental consultancy or continue their education in doctoral studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Physical and Chemical Process in Environment
- Innovative Environmental Protection Technologies (with course project)
- Cleaner Production (with course project)
- Scientific Researches and Innovations
- Renewable Energy Resources and Sustainable Energy
- Physical Pollution and Reduction Technology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering General Engineering & Technology Environmental Management View 26 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
- To this programme applicants are accepted from fields of: Environmental Engineering, Energetics, Civil Engineering, Chemistry, Landscape, Ecology.s
At least 2 reference(s) should be provided.
- A motivation letter must be added to your application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4787 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4787 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4787 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4787 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Vilnius
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.