At Marketing Management from St. John's University emphasis is placed on creating sensitivity to the rapidly changing demands of a marketing manager’s environment.
Graduates with Marketing Management from St. John's University will:
- expand on the development of a real world skill-set that students can apply immediately to their emerging careers.
- gain knowledge in organization, planning, evaluation and control of all aspects of the firm’s marketing activities.
- assume the role of the marketing manager, is subjected to typical marketing problems that require solutions.
The MBA Structure is as follows:
- Global Financial and Managerial Reporting
- Business Analytics
- Industrial Economics
- Financial Management
- Law, Ethics and the Principled Path in Business
- Managing for Global Success
- Decisions in Marketing Management
- Risk Management
- 18 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1471 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- All applicants must possess a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution or the international equivalent prior to enrollment at the graduate level.
- Complete and submit the online application.
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Statement of professional goals and resume which can be uploaded as part of the application for admission
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate, graduate and professional schools attended. International Applicants to programs in Accounting and Taxation must have a Graduate Admissions evaluation completed by AEQUO.
- Official GMAT or GRE scores, taken within the last five years
- Two letters of recommendation, obtained from professional or academic references
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores are required for applicants whose native language is not English
International31680 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1320 USD per credit during 18 months.
National31680 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1320 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United States
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.