The Enterprise Risk Management degree from St. John's University recognizes the interdisciplinary nature of business activity and adopts an enterprise-wide approach to managing the myriad of risks an organization faces.
Career and Internship Placement
- Opportunities for professional internships are available to graduate students while they pursue their degree. Faculty, administration and staff work together to ensure high job placement rates for ERM graduates.
- Most of our M.S. E.R.M. domestic graduates over the last three years have been placed with such companies as JPMorgan Chase & Co., Deloitte, Travelers, Ace Group and PwC.
- The Peter J. Tobin College of Business holds dual accreditation for its business and accounting programs by the prestigious AACSB International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Culture, Leadership, and Governance Risk
- Financial Management
- Market Risk Management
- Risk Management
- Risk Analysis Methods
- Game Theory and Risk Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Finance View 164 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United States
- Statement of professional goals and resume which can be uploaded as part of the application for admission
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate, graduate and professional schools attended.
- Two letters of recommendation, obtained from professional or academic references
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores are required for applicants whose native language is not English
- Students with international credits must also submit a course-by-course foreign credit evaluation with GPA calculation from a NACES member
International40800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1360 USD per credit during 12 months.
National40800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1360 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.