The Enterprise Risk Management concentration at St. John's University provides an opportunity to study one of the most important topics in today's business world, in New York City, with several of the world¹s most renowned risk scholars.
- Enterprise Risk Management recognizes the interdisciplinary nature of business activity and adopts an enterprise-wide approach to managing the myriad of risks an organization faces.
- The program reinforces the need for risk to be managed at the strategic, financial, reputational and operational levels of the organization, with well-prepared managers who can guide and build an enterprise risk management process.
- Global Financial & Managerial Reporting
- Business Analytics
- Industrial Economics
- Financial Management
- Law, Ethics & the Principled Path in Bus.
- Managing for Global Success
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Finance Risk Management View 893 other Masters in Finance in United States
- Statement of professional goals and resume which can be uploaded as part of the application for admission
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate, graduate and professional schools attended.
- Two letters of recommendation, obtained from professional or academic references
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores are required for applicants whose native language is not English
- Students with international credits must also submit a course-by-course foreign credit evaluation with GPA calculation from a NACES member
International48960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1360 USD per credit during 12 months.
National48960 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1360 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.